Plano Rehab Centers | Top Rehabs in Plano, Texas
Plano TX, is a relatively well-off city in TX. However, its wealth has generated a lot of undesirable elements that have gravitated towards this city. Not least of which are drug dealers and the like. While, Plano dies not claim to have as endemic a drug problem as Houston and El Peso, but heroin has made a major comeback here and there have been multiple heroin related deaths in the recent past in Plano, TX.
Heroin related deaths in Plano and the state of Texas overall
- There have been 371 heroin overdose deaths in the state of Texas in 2012. This is an almost 350% increase when compared to the same figures as 1999 (111 heroin related deaths)
- 41 of these fatalities occurred in Houston in 2013 according to the Texas Department of State Health Services
- However, due to its small size and its staunchly upper middle class look, the wealthy suburbs of Plano became to be known as “heroin town.”
As a matter of fact, the veritable smorgasbord of controlled and banned substances that are easily available in the city of Plano has led to an ever increasing number of rehab centers in Plano to cater to the crucial needs of many such patients who typically need treatment on a very high priority basis.[/vc_column_text]
Apart from heroin itself, the city of Plano, TX also continues to be a magnet for people who deal in various other equally dangerous controlled substances, such as Cocaine, Fentanyl, Ecstasy and various other narcotics. In fact, various drugs and associated products are quite often hidden in many such upscale homes, that also sometimes end up being fronts for warehouses for different drugs.
Drug over dose related deaths in Texas
Unfortunately, this otherwise really easy availability of such lethal substances has led to an ever increasing number of deaths that occur to due to overdosing on such drugs. As a matter of fact, Texas has registered a sharp increase of approximately 7.4 percent in deaths due to drug overdoses, in the last few years alone. While deaths related to opium and morphine addictions have been going down, but this decrease has been more than supplanted by the ever increasing number of deadly cases that occur due to overdosing on heroin, all over the state, but specially its main urban population centers.
This means that the problem requiring drug rehab in Plano is not decreasing but rather increasing at an alarming rate on literally a month to month basis. This can be vouchsafed from the fact that well over 10.1 percent of individuals who are over 12 and above, have tried at least some sort of otherwise controlled substance in the US.
According to the “Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration” the figures with regard to substance abuse are a definitely call for alarm and require detox centers in Plano as well as many other urban centers in the state of Taxes, on a suitably war footing.
Narcotics and alcohol abuse in the State of Texas
Let us take a look at the substance abuse statistics as they apply all over the major urban centers of the state
- At least 2.2 percent of the state’s residents are grappling with drug addiction on an almost daily basis
- Unfortunately, under less than 5 percent drug and other controlled substance addicts and
- Only 6.4 percent alcohol addicts in the state of Texas even bother to go and seek the much needed help of narcotics anonymous Plano.
The importance of drug rehab centers Plano
This means that drug rehabPlano is not even an option that many, if not most suffering individuals are even able to consider. There are a large number of reasons for this unfortunate state of affairs in terms of rehab facilities Plano. When it comes to the following of a well-mapped plan for non 12 step rehab in Plano, many if not most, people in the city are really worried about the terrible withdrawn symptoms, that they feel they might have to endure when they opt for detox in Plano TX or for that matter , either their loved ones or the patients themselves would be overly concerned about the various processes and procedures, as well as the overall costs of rehab centers Plano TX.
However, that does not mean that there are no Plano rehab facilities that are also available for addicts who really want to utilize the myriad different services of such treatment centers in Plano.
If anyone is really interested in drug rehab Plano, then of course he or she will easily be able to find out that there certainly are a whole lot of options for people who are interested in taking their loved ones to drug rehab centers Plano. As a matter of fact, as befits a suburb for the well-heeled classes, there are also many options for luxury rehab in Plano. Such as various facilities that also that help with drug rehab Plano co as well as alcohol treatment centers Plano.
Alcohol addiction in the city of Plano TX
In spite (or perhaps despite) their evident wealth, an ever increasing number of both adults as well as adolescents in Plano are turning to alcohol as a means of seeking fulfillment in their collective and individual lives. Unfortunately, this has led to alcohol abuse and dependency, as can be evinced by the higher attendance rates at aa meetings Plano TX.
However, even though alcohol abuse has also led people to the utilization of options for alcohol treatment in Plano TX, but this certainly does not mean that various other narcotics are being ignored by the substance abuse community. On the contrary, there are many people who are addicted to alcohol ‘and’ narcotics which means that they will have to opt for dual diagnosis rehab in Plano. As well as various sessions with narcotics anonymous Plano or as it is more commonly known ‘na Plano.’
Apart from that, the various alcohol treatment centers Plano as well as Plano drug rehab are providing yeomen’s services to the entire community, irrespective, of caste, age, gender or creed of the individual requiring such services. The fact of the matter is that the juvenile and also the youth populations are now taking to addiction because of the glamour associated with such drugs and as of now, marijuana still continues to be the key reason for seeking drug rehab in Plano TX. They too require substance abuse treatment Plano and there are special sessions among the alcoholics anonymous Plano to tackle this problem. However, AA Plano is always on hand to help people recover from their respective addictions regardless of their age.
Unfortunately, alcohol addiction is still pretty high in terms of overall substance abuse figures. Here, it is also important to take into considerations, the fact that myriad different Plano rehabilitation centers and the many hard drug information campaigns that have been conducted in schools and colleges with the help of many rehab facilities in Plano have been quite successful in severely curtailing not just hard drug abuse but also various softer drugs as well, among the adolescent population of the city. In fact, the dissemination of such information has also led to less people visiting Plano rehab facilities since they do not need them anymore.
However, Alcohol addiction is somewhat different from other narcotic addictions and here Plano AA meetings have helped a lot in this regard. In fact, AA meetings Plano along with their counterpart na meetings Plano are regularly held by na Plano to make sure that Plano treatment centers remain abreast of the problem and also provide the requisite rehabilitation facilities in Plano.
Here, it is pertinent to note that the Plano AA meeting schedule has been thoughtfully provided on their website and it is followed by the people responsible for alcohol rehab Plano to the latter.
Substance abuse in schools and colleges in TX
Alcohol is widely responsible for substance-related problems on college campuses of the kind that require medical detox Plano along with Plano rehabilitation centers due to the widespread availability as well as ‘everything goes’ culture in such colleges. College campuses such as Collin College Spring Creek Campus, provide counseling services for those struggling. While studies do show teen drinking is down, Collins County in particular is showing a rise in adult drinking. College age students are not immune to these adult stresses and thus can suffer from substance and alcohol abuse as well.
Drug Rehab Treatment Methods
- The SMART recovery program: Apart from the availability of the major detox centers Plano, there are also Self-Management and Recovery Training or SMART Recovery Meetings in Plano. The concept of the smart program as it is practiced in many Plano drug rehab centers essentially ensures not just the individual himself, but also his friends and family would be part of drug rehab Plano to ensure that the addict does not fall back to his old ways.
- 12 Steps – This program option is for those who need a little more structure to help them stay focused and committed. Popular programs include AA and NA that give you 12 steps to follow along your path of recovery.
- Detox programs– Going through detox is a daunting and overwhelming event. You can safely approach detox with the programs at rehab Plano with assistance from the experienced counselors. Since detox can be dangerous it needs to be closely monitored so that you can be successful.
- Non 12 Step– For some, 12 steps just will not work for them. It doesn’t mean they can not be successful in rehab. For those who are looking for a different approach, evidence-based therapy options such as cognitive behavior therapy, group therapy and neurofeedback therapy are available.
- Dual Diagnosis – Some who are suffering from addiction face a variety of situations going on at the same time. Dual diagnosis rehab makes it easy to tackle both problems from the start of recovery. For example, someone may be dealing with depression or anxiety while also trying to get clean and sober from an alcohol addiction. Both of these need to be addressed at the same time to be successful in recovery.
Payment for Rehab in TX
There are many ways you can decide to pay for your treatment and therapy at Texas drug rehab centers. One option is to use government plans that are available for your family or loved one. Another option is to go with your private insurance or sometimes it can be covered through your insurance with your employer. Other ways to pay for drug rehab expenses also include savings accounts, payment plans with the rehab center, and a loan from family or friends that may assist you.
Talk with one of our Treatment Specialists!
Call 24/7: 949-276-2886