Lincoln Recovery - Raymond, Illinois
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
2023 Best Rehab Centers in Waukegan, Illinois
Lincoln Recovery - Upscale inpatient rehab facility with private rooms and 24/7 admissions team
- Private rooms
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- Non-12-Step options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Thorough aftercare planning
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR INSURANCE COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
Want to know the 2022 best rehab centers in Waukegan, Illinois? You’re not alone. Lots of people in your area are choosing to seek treatment to help them overcome their addictions. Suppose you’re serious about embarking on a recovery journey. In that case, it’s important to learn as much as you can about the treatment facility you’re considering and choose one of the best options out there if you can.
Find Illinois Rehabs By City:
Other states: Rehabs in Texas, Rehabs in California, Rehabs in Colorado
Best Rehabs in Waukegan, Illinois
When you’re searching for a place to start your recovery, it can be pretty confusing. All rehabs can make themselves look great on their website, and while it’s always a good idea to tour the facility you’re considering, you want to get started living clean and sober, so you probably don’t have much time to go on tours.
When you know the most important factors to choose a great rehab, you can feel confident when you can check off those boxes and base your decision on how you feel about a place. For example, do they offer on-site detox? Do they offer residential or inpatient treatment programs? Will you be able to enjoy dual diagnosis treatment if you need it? What do the amenities look like? Will you be comfortable?
We’ve made a list to help you get started on your search:
If you want your stay at rehab to feel like you’re getting away from it all, this might be the place for you. Going to rehab should feel like a retreat, not a struggle. This facility offers peace and quiet to help calm your mind and begin overcoming your addiction calmly and confidently. If you choose to attend Lincoln Recovery, you’ll see how good getting started on your recovery journey can feel. You’ll be encouraged to participate actively in your recovery by working with your treatment team to choose the programs that work for you.
At Lincoln, clients get the chance to try a variety of treatment models. They work one-on-one with recovery counselors and therapists and go to group therapy.
What Lincoln Recovery offers:
- Technology friendly from day one
- Private rooms and bathrooms
- Professional chef-prepared snacks and meals
- Meditation room, Workout room, and indoor pool
- Detox On-site
- Variety of treatment programs
If you want to begin overcoming your recovery in a facility where the journey is full of discovery and positivity, then Lincoln Recovery might be a great place for you.
19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
Other Addiction Rehab Options
If you don’t find the best addiction rehab options in Waukegan, IL, consider traveling to another place.
Are you in search of a luxury rehab center close to Las Flores? You’ll find a great facility in San Clemente, CA, called Chapters Capistrano. This center is known for its optimal patient-to-staff ratio, well-maintained facilities, and spectacular views of the Orange County coast.
Some of the other great features of Chapters Capistrano include:
- 24/7 medical assistance: The center prioritizes the safety of every patient. There is a designated medical staff so that patients will be healthy and their vitals are on-point as they stay in the rehab.
- Diverse treatment methods: From 12-Step to Non-12 Step rehab options, you can have a customized treatment plan that best fits your unique background and needs.
To know more about Chapters Capistrano, you may contact the following details:
- 1525 Buena Vista, San Clemente, CA 92672
- (877) 915-4139
Another great rehab you can find in Orange County is Monarch Shores. This is a full-fledged center complete with detox, a treatment plan, and aftercare. It’s located in San Juan Capistrano, California, with a great view of the ocean. Monarch Shores is a highly-rated rehab with the following notable features:
- Technology-friendly: You don’t have to keep your phone, laptop, and other gadgets away. You can keep them while continuing to work or keeping in touch with loved ones during your stay in rehab.
- Empathetic staff: There’s no greater feeling than being listened to and people considering your needs. Monarch Shores are known for their kind and understanding staff.
To know more about Monarch Shores, please reach out to them with the following contact information:
- 27123 Calle Arroyo #2121, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
- (844) 893-3479
Mountain Springs Recovery
Mountain Springs Recovery is one of the best treatment centers near Boulder, CO. Located at a quiet, serene spot in Colorado Springs. This addiction treatment center has beautiful facilities and specialists who provide personalized care.
As a full-fledged center, Mountain Springs Recovery cares for every aspect of substance abuse, starting with detox treatment and aftercare. Patients choose this center because of its great features, including:
- Technology access: You don’t have to give up your cell phone, laptop, and other gadgets. There’s access to WiFi for you to complete tasks or stay in touch with loved ones.
- Treatment options: From 12-Step to Non-12 Step, there are many treatment options, depending on your unique background and preferences.
- 24/7 care: Most people need round-the-clock care to manage withdrawal symptoms during the first few weeks of detox. Mountain Springs has 24/7 medical care, keeping patients safe and comfortable.
- Top facilities: Clean rooms, beautiful views, and access to recreational facilities make the treatment center an excellent choice for people seeking the best value for their resources.
For more about Mountain Springs Recovery, please contact the contact details below.
Address: 1865 Woodmoor Dr, Monument, CO 80132
Willow Springs Recovery
Willow Springs Recovery – Willow Springs Recovery is one of the premier rehab options in Dallas, Texas, and for a good reason. The sprawling 38-acre campus offers plenty of room to explore, enjoy activities and relax. Some clients say they are staying at a resort while working on their addiction recovery at Willow Springs, which is precisely how they are supposed to feel. This top-of-the-line facility encourages clients to make the most of the quiet, dig in, and enjoy all that recovery has to offer. In addition, an on-site detox ensures that clients get the best care – from intake to completion – so they can enjoy a successful recovery journey.
What you’ll find:
- Keep your phone and computer
- Pool, gym, and recreational activities
- Off-campus outings
- Healthy, chef-prepared meals
- Special dietary food preparation
- Individualized treatment plans to meet client needs
- Wide variety of treatment options
- Highly trained staff
Willow Springs Recovery believes that treatment should be enjoyable and that transitioning from active addiction to recovery should be smooth and gentle. You want to keep seeing the changes and beauty of living clean and sober every day.
When all is said and done, it won’t matter where you choose to attend treatment for your addiction. It will matter that you choose to get started.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.