Web Developer (Located in Michigan Office)
We are looking for a Web Designer / Developer with a keen understanding of Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO). As a Web Designer / Developer, you would be responsible for designing, updating, coordinating, and developing our brands web properties.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement new designs in WordPress
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Configure goals, triggers, tracking snippets, etc. using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with team to understand our business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct ongoing user research
- Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
- A/B Testing landing pages
Job requirements and qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience as a front-end developer.
- 2+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Experience in WordPress
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented – Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- A history of deconstructing user behavior to create an improved experience for users, showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
- Experience with A/B testing tools a plus.
Job Type: Full-time