Addiction is a real mental and physical health issue that affects a person’s overall life. If you’re a Beacon Health member, you may be wondering if there’s substance abuse coverage under your insurance. Understand the Beacon Health drug rehab coverage and get information for their approved providers in this post.
Substance abuse affects more than 20 million Americans, but unfortunately, only 10% get the appropriate help that they need. These dismal numbers can be attributed to a lack of information and resources to receive treatment. Although there are several supports available for most states, many are in need of specialized care as unique as the individuals suffering from addictions.
About Beacon Health Options
Beacon Health Options is one of the pioneers of insurance providers specializing in behavioral health care. For 30 years, the company has been recognized as a leader in providing efficient, evidence-based, dynamic care for their members through their affiliated healthcare centers and professionals. Their main headquarters is located in Boston, but have over 70 locations in the United States.
One of the main ways to get substance abuse help is to have treatment coverage approved by your provider. As a client of this company, you may be wondering, “Does Beacon Health cover rehab?” Thankfully, your insurance provider prioritizes behavioral health coverage, which includes addiction treatment. Take a look at more information on Beacon Health Options’ coverage on substance use disorders. Talk to a Intake Coordinator
Take The First Step Towards Recovery
Talk to a Intake Coordinator
Does Beacon Health Cover Drug Rehab?
The great thing about Beacon Health is that they are a provider that focuses mainly on mental, emotional, and behavioral issues. With a particular focus in mind, clients are ensured that conditions such as addiction and other mental health issues will be given care under Beacon Health. Below is a list of the substance abuse-related services covered under Beacon Health:
Mental health and substance abuse solutions
Beacon Health places a prime on mental health disorders such as substance abuse, depression, and anxiety. Understanding the shortages of health providers concerning these health issues, they want to give their clients the best services available. Included in their coverage are:
- Identifying members at risk for behavioral health concerns: A part of their program includes training clinicians to detect members who may have mental health concerns even when not explicitly reported. They are willing to offer their services to members who may have suspected mental health issues to prevent worsening conditions.
- Comprehensive provider database: Members who want to have drug rehab or alcohol rehab Beacon Health approved providers can access a database online on the main website. In the “Find a Provider” page, users can search for either their employer or affiliated healthcare insurance provider on the tool to find eligible Beacon Health alcohol treatment or drug treatment centers.
- Specialized mental health care: Substance abuse and mental health disorders are highly varied. Thus, Beacon Health provides laser-target care for its members. A part of their coverage includes Beacon Health alcohol rehab, Beacon Health drug rehab, Diagnosis-specific mental health intervention, and others. Customized treatment is essential for each behavioral health problem, as the causes of these conditions should be considered as well.
- Overall value: Clients are ensured value in terms of quality service, costing, as well as administrative efficiency. As a longstanding company, Beacon Health understands that members do not approve of skyrocketing costs in healthcare services. Their premiums remain affordable for the quality of care that members receive.
- Streamlined behavioral and mental health services: Another benefit of being a Beacon Health member is the availability of services within the community. Clients have access to providers closest to their homes, and they also have the option to undergo Beacon Health addiction treatment approved providers in the local area.
Aside from Beacon Health rehab coverage, other related mental health services in addiction include response to various crises. Beacon Health has well-being programs dedicated to students and employees, helping them manage stress, life circumstances, and unexpected crisis.
The crisis solutions program is available in the following states:
The crisis management for members ensures evidence-based practices and data collection to help prevent worsening mental and behavioral health problems in members.
Beacon Health Rehab Centers
To find out more information about the rehab centers available under your Beacon Health plan, you can search for it on their main website based on your location, provider, or employer.
If you need more information or have any other questions regarding the full extent of your coverage, or how you can get started for addiction treatment, Beacon Health also has a contact page where you can see hotlines for both clients and affiliated providers.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.
Talk with one of our Treatment Specialists!
Call 24/7: 949-276-2886