Wichita Falls City is touted as the “Gateway to Texas” and is home to 104,747 people as per the latest record of the US Census Bureau. But the city’s pleasant environment is affected by the problem of drug and alcohol abuse.
Texas ranks only 37th as of the second quarter of 2018 in an ongoing ranking of US states with the highest drug use. But in the same study, Texas has the fewest drug abuse treatment centers per 100,000 drug users in the whole of the United States. This is a disheartening finding, especially when we consider the notably increasing trend of alcohol and substance abuse among US residents. Wichita Falls rehab facilities are needed to provide treatments to patients and help them cope with addiction. This article intends to help you with the rehab facilities in Wichita Falls that will be ideal for your purposes.
Common Abused Drugs in Wichita Falls, Texas
Rehab centers in Wichita Falls are noting the cases of meth abuse in the seat of Wichita County. Abusing opioids is also common. Rehab facilities in Wichita Falls had cases of patients who obtained opioids using fake prescriptions. The rate of drug overdose deaths witnessed by rehabs in Wichita Falls is 62 deaths for every 100,000 population.
Aside from drugs, alcohol rehab Wichita Falls are also attending to a lot of patients with alcohol use disorders. In the US, alcohol remains as the most commonly abused substance. One out of three deaths from vehicular accidents involves impaired driving as a result of alcohol intake. The need for drug rehab centers in Wichita Falls and alcohol treatment centers in Wichita Falls, TX is a continuing concern both for the individuals affected with dependence and for the communities where those individuals belong.
College Students Substance Abuse in Wichita Falls, TX
In the biennial Texas College Survey of Substance Abuse, (64%) of respondents perceived alcohol as a major problem on the Texas campuses compared to those who responded (49%) that drug abuse is a problem. In a radius of 100 miles from Wichita Falls, there are thirteen colleges that can be attended by residents. The campuses offer varying degrees of assistance to help students stay away from alcohol and drugs. Wichita Falls drug rehab centers also provide treatment suited for young people who are struggling with substance addiction. If needed, students may have access to rehab in other cities, such as a Denton rehabilitation center.
Our closest facility is in Texas
Address: 11128 TX-21, Bastrop, TX 78602
Treatment Types in Drug Rehab in Wichita Falls, Texas
Here are some treatment types offered in rehab centers in Wichita Falls:
- Detox Program: Detox in Wichita Falls is very important at the start of any treatment. Wichita Falls drug rehab programs start with the detoxification process to flush out drugs and alcohol from the body. A detox center in Wichita will have outpatient and inpatient detox for patients depending on their cases. But medical detox Wichita Falls is often preferred because of its efficiency in helping patients cope with uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms.
- 12-Step Rehab: This is patterned on the self-help AA meetings by the Alcoholics Anonymous fellowship and is centered on the individual’s acceptance that he is helpless and cannot overcome his habit without the help of a higher power. Wichita Falls rehab centers also offer 12-step rehab similar to the method used by the Alcoholics Anonymous Wichita Falls (AA Wichita Falls) and Narcotics Anonymous Wichita Falls (NA Wichita Falls). This type of treatment provides support to patients by letting them meet and talk to a group of people during a group session similar to a Wichita Falls AA meeting schedule or NA meetings in Wichita.
- Non-12 Step Rehab: – There are also non-12 step rehab treatments for those who get admitted to a drug rehab, Wichita Falls. Wichita Falls treatment center offers evidence-based programs like the use of complementary and alternative medicine to those who do not prefer 12 step rehabs. Holistic rehab is another type of non-12 step rehab in Wichita Falls that aims to heal the body, mind, and spirit. Treatment includes more natural approaches and practices for health such as yoga, massage, meditation, arts and music, biofeedback, and others. Non-12-step rehab comes in all shapes and sizes, so it’s important to compare treatments between facilities—such as a rehab in Killeen, Texas.
- SMART Recovery Meetings: The Self-Management and Recovery Training Program has similarities with the Alcoholic Anonymous’ (AA’s) 12-step rehabilitation routine but is fundamentally different in basic ways.
- Dual Diagnosis Rehab: In many cases, alcohol and drug dependency may be co-occurring with a mental health problem, and this condition requires a more comprehensive treatment. The treatment facility should be able to diagnose such conditions and deliver needed procedures for treatment.
- Luxury Rehab: Rehabilitation facilities in Wichita Falls are aware that not all patients get successfully treated with only one program for rehab Wichita Falls that fits all patients. It could be advantageous for some to get confidentiality and exclusivity in Wichita Falls rehabilitation centers that offer luxury rehab. If luxury rehab is unavailable locally, consider seeking out a treatment center in Garland, TX.
- Faith Rehab: If your drug abuse has led you away from your faith, you may wish to go back to being more spiritually aware during your recovery from addiction. This is where a Faith drug rehab can be helpful.
How Do You Pay for Treatment in a Texas Drug Rehab?
If you are in Texas and require admittance to drug and alcohol rehab, there are various options available to pay for the treatment. Paying for rehab may be different in other centers, such as an Austin, Texas, rehab center, so be sure to compare your options. Some of the more common options for paying for rehab include the following:
- Health insurance: We work with major insurance providers in the United States, including Aetna, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Humana. You need to confirm that your coverage includes substance abuse disorders before enrolling into the program at the drug rehab centers in Texas. If you prefer, our insurance team are ready to talk with your insurance company and provide a no-obligation verification process at no charge when considering enrolling into our rehabilitation facilities in Texas.
- SAMHSA: The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) helps with grants, in case you don’t have insurance coverage to pay for the programs such as rehab and detox. Check on their site to see if you qualify for the grants before you get into the appropriate program for drug rehab in or near Wichita.
- Third Party Loan: The expert team from the drug rehab centers will help check your options for securing third-party private loans. These will depend on your credit score and your repayment capability, and if you qualify, it can make for a viable source of financing your treatment. You can also raise funds from family, friends, or dip into your savings to ensure that the recovery at rehab centers in or near Wichita successfully happens. Talk to our counselors at our Texas rehab facility to assess your treatment and funding options.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.
Talk with one of our Treatment Specialists!
Call 24/7: 949-276-2886