Inpatient Rehab in a Beautiful Natural Setting
Are you looking for inpatient rehab?
30 Day Inpatient Rehabs
Top rated addiction treatment located within quiet and calming scenery.
- Bring Your Phone and Laptop
- Safe 24/7 Monitored Detox
- Dual Diagnosis Programs
- Long Term Arrangements
- Thorough Aftercare Planning
Generic Phone Content555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR PPO COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with your insurance company to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
Alcohol and drug abuse are serious struggles. This will haunt you and stay with you for the rest of your life. It is up to you whether you will allow this to limit you, define you or whether you will find a 30 day program that will help you on your road to recovery so that you can once again become a productive member of society, capable of significant contributions, and maybe even of helping others on their own.
A September 2018 report published by the World Health Organization (WHO) states that 3 million deaths annually, which translates to 5.3 percent of all deaths from all over the world, are caused by drinking alcohol. These alcohol-attributable deaths happen early in life with 13.5 percent from among those 20–39 years of age.
In the meantime, US figures put the total deaths resulting in an overdose from illicit and prescription drugs at 72,306 in 2017; up almost 10,000 deaths from 63,632 in 2016; and almost double the 38,372 lives claimed by drug overdose in 2007. It is safe to say a good portion of these tragic losses could have been prevented had the victims been able to enroll in a 30-day drug rehab or any kind of 30-day treatment center.
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, check out our locations:
What Happens In a 30-Day Rehab Program?
Each rehab facility will generally follow a standard set of procedures for its 28-day or 30-day alcohol addiction and drug addiction treatment program:
- Substance use disorder test/assessment is the best way to start your rehab program. A medical expert in the rehab facility will obtain the comprehensive history of your alcohol or drug use. This includes the circumstances that triggered your first and continuous substance use disorder. You will also be examined or questioned about any relevant medical or mental health concerns. It will be determined at this point, for example, if you need to be treated for a concurrent disorder.
- Designing your individual treatment plan will come next. You will do this with the help of a rehabilitation professional. The goal is simple — to address your individual treatment issues and needs. This will also set the schedule of your 28-day or 30 days.
- Undergoing detoxification is imperative for all rehab programs. Your body will not substantially nor fully recover if you do not clear it of the toxins you derived from the improper and excessive use of alcohol and drugs. Detoxification is best done by sustained abstinence, controlled medication, and psychological support from trained clinicians. Unfortunately, detoxification is often accompanied by withdrawal symptoms. These bring mild discomfort, pain and — when not managed by trained experts — can be lethal.
- Therapy and counseling will follow your treatment plan as soon as you start to show obvious cooperation and stability in your rehab program. This will follow the course set by the personal rehab program developed at the start of your treatment. At this point, you will begin one-on-one therapy, group therapy or 12-step meetings. You can also engage in a combination of these therapies and counseling methods.
- And as your program progresses, your expert therapist will help you to develop your individual aftercare plan. This will serve as your lifestyle guide when you graduate from the rehab facility. It may include making a schedule for continuing your therapy as an outpatient. Sober living arrangements are made to help you transition back into a new life without alcohol and drugs or attending 12-step meetings.
- Finally, you will be discharged after completing the rehab program and cemented your aftercare program.
There are some of you who will need treatments to also address co-occurring disorders. This means that you are being treated for a substance use disorder disorder plus a concurrent mental health issue. These include the different types of anxiety disorders, and phobias; obsessive-compulsive disorders (OCD); attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD); anorexia, bulimia, binge eating, and other eating disorders; depression, bipolar disorder, and other mood disorders; post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); personality disorders; psychotic disorders, such as schizophrenia.
Experts now know that, for co-occurring disorders, you should be treated simultaneously for your substance addiction and your mental or behavioral issue. This is both a recovery and safety concern. Many rehab programs include alternative choices for your recreation and therapy. This may include holistic options, such as yoga, meditation, massage, acupuncture, and many more. Rehab programs may also be designed for specific populations. This may include those that are gender-focused, age-focused (e.g. for teens only), and programs for veterans only.
How Do I Know If It Is Right for Me?
There is a wide variety of 30-day inpatient rehab programs that choosing the one for you can be very overwhelming. But it is something that you have to do well. Be it for yourself or for your loved one. Choose the drug or alcohol rehab facility wisely and be guided by the advice of experts and maybe even the experience of others who have been through similar struggles. Some of the overlapping pointers for choosing an effective treatment center call for one that puts an emphasis on the following:
- Individualization: Each person’s experience with drug or alcohol abuse and consequent addiction is unique. It depends on your gender, age, educational, employment and social status, socialization capacity, and preferences and other factors in your background. Rehabilitation programs may have standard procedures and methodology, but they should also strive to cater to each patient’s preference because it usually ensures a successful treatment.
- Professionally supervised detoxification: Detoxification involves safely flushing out poisons such as drugs and alcohol from your body. It is also managing the accompanying physical symptoms brought about by this process. This is the necessary first step in rehabilitation and even an indicator of how your treatment will become. On its own, though, it cannot help you with your addiction.
- Cognitive behavioral or group therapy: At its core, cognitive behavioral therapy is a practical problem-solving mechanism. In short, this will treat your drug or alcohol addiction at its roots by identifying the patterns to your thoughts and emotions. Then, a therapist will help you realize why they are harmful to you so that together you can modify your thinking and behavior. The ultimate goal is to help you experience the kind of happiness and contentment that doesn’t come from drugs or alcohol.
- The holistic approach: An effective drug or alcohol rehabilitation program should neither be limited to a few methods nor advise treatment that only focuses on a person’s individual aspects of a person. Only by addressing a person’s physiological, psychological, and social aspects at the same time can a recovery occur.
- Assessment for possible mental or other similar disorders: In line with the holistic approach, there should be an assessment of possible mental or psychological disorders. In case there is a dual diagnosis, both problems should be addressed simultaneously. Otherwise, neither effort will prove effective.
- Substantial inpatient program: Outpatient treatment is a viable choice for those who cannot easily leave their daily domestic obligations. However, it comes with the price of being in treatment for a longer period of time and possibly having difficulty in focusing on your recovery. Maybe a solid compromise is to enroll in a 30-day rehab near you. This way, you can be appeased that you are not so far from your loved ones and that they can still easily reach you.
- Relapse prevention techniques: One of the most important facets that should be taught in rehab is being able to resist falling back into your former dangerous habits that will lead back into drug and alcohol use. This also includes learning how to avoid the people that tolerated or even encouraged your self-harming ways.
- Drug and alcohol rehab aftercare: Yes, you will be enrolled in a 30-day inpatient drug rehab. However, do not allow yourself to believe that the treatment ends after that month. Your dependence on drugs and alcohol can so very easily recur. That is why you have to strictly follow the post-rehab program.
How Much Does a Drug Abuse Program Cost?
One of the most common excuses that victims of substance addiction will give for not enrolling in 30-day alcohol rehab programs or drug rehab programs is that they cannot afford it. And while it is true that a 30-day rehab facility will set you back by quite a bit, you cannot help but point out that drugs and alcohol are not really inexpensive habits.
The Affordable Care Act (ACA), otherwise known as Obamacare covers substance use disorder disorders. They are part of the 10 essential health benefits that all health insurers have to provide. It should be emphasized, though, that the patient or whoever’s insurance will cover you will still need to pay part of the cost.
State-funded grants also provide partial subsidies for rehab. Or you can use your own money. You don’t have to pay for everything all at once. There can be installment payment options.
What to Look for In a 30 Day Inpatient Rehab?
First of all, find a place that is practical for you in terms of cost and location so that these issues will not become an unnecessary distraction. Choose a place where you feel comfortable —one that emanates calm and safety. This is in terms of the facility itself, the treatment methods they use and its medical personnel. Also, choose one that is referred by trusted medical practitioners and friends. Finally, trust your instincts. Get a feel if the facility is the place where you believe you can stick it out for a month.
How to Find a 30-Day Treatment Centers Near Me?
There are many ways to find a 30-day alcohol rehab or drug rehab center near you. You can go online. Or you can ask your doctor or any trusted medical or health professional. You can also ask your insurance provider and find out at the same time the coverage that they will provide for your rehab. They should also be able to provide information on government-sponsored rehab programs. All this will help you determine and plan for possible out-of-pocket costs.
Better yet, contact the best facility you plan to enroll in for your 30-day drug treatment programs or alcohol treatment programs. Also make sure to ask them if your insurance will cover you for 60-day treatment, 90-day treatment, or even 120-day/long-term addiction treatment.
Find an Addiction Treatment Resource in Your Home State
Divided between two luxurious houses is Chapters Capistrano. Here, you’ll find a top-of-the-line luxury 30-day rehab experience that provides comfort, compassion, and care to every client who chooses to attend treatment. With private rooms close to the ocean and loaded with treatment models that are proven effective, this is one of the highest-rated addiction treatment facilities in the area.
The staff at Chapters Capistrano understands that there are times when people have unique needs when it comes to overcoming addictions and works to provide a unique recovery experience that is truly effective.
What you’ll find at Chapters Capistrano:
- Technology friendly
- Private rooms
- Near the ocean
- Luxury facilities
- A variety of treatment options
- Personalized treatment programs
When you attend addiction rehab at Chapters Capistrano, you can overcome your addiction and enjoy the experience while at it.
Website: Chapters Capistrano
Address: 1525 Buena Vista, San Clemente, CA 92672
Monarch Shores is another high-quality 30-day rehab in San Juan Capistrano, California. They offer same-day admission and several options for inpatient and outpatient rehab. Monarch Shores has superb facilities, great nature views, and caring staff to meet your needs. Some of the notable features of this rehab include:
- Full-fledged facility: You don’t have to transfer from medical detox to outpatient treatment — you can have your full treatment in Monarch Shores from intake to aftercare.
- Technology-friendly: Monarch Shores understands the busy lives of every patient. They allow the use of laptops and other gadgets for work and keeping in touch with loved ones.
To contact Monarch Shores, you may use the following details below:
Phone: (888) 383-0628
Address: 27123 Calle Arroyo #2121, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Mountain Springs Recovery
Mountain Springs Recovery is one of the best 30-day rehabs near Boulder, CO. Located at a quiet, serene spot in Colorado Springs, this addiction treatment center has beautiful facilities and specialists who provide personalized care.
As a full-fledged center, Mountain Springs Recovery cares for every aspect of an alcohol use disorder, starting with detox treatment and aftercare. Patients choose this center because of its great features, including
- Technology access: You don’t have to give up your cell phone, laptop, and other gadgets. WiFi access allows you to complete tasks or stay in touch with loved ones.
- Treatment options: Depending on your unique background and preferences, from 12-step to Non-12-step, there are many treatment options.
- 24/7 care: Most people need round-the-clock care to manage withdrawal symptoms during the first few weeks of detox. Mountain Springs has 24/7 medical care, keeping patients safe and comfortable.
- Top facilities: Clean rooms, beautiful views, and access to recreational facilities make the treatment center an excellent choice for people seeking the best resource value.
For more about Mountain Springs Recovery, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the contact details below.
Address: 1865 Woodmoor Dr, Monument, CO 80132
At Lincoln Recovery, the goal is to help all clients see that recovery is not only attainable but it is also maintainable. With a combination of group and individual treatments, resort-like amenities, the ability to choose the treatments you want to try, and the chance to build a community of others going through recovery, clients find that they have the potential to overcome their addictions much more quickly than if they tried it alone.
Stepping into the quiet retreat that is Lincoln Recovery is just the first step in enjoying this supportive, immersive recovery experience.
What Lincoln Recovery clients can expect:
- Stay in touch with loved ones from the beginning – No blackout period
- Large, quiet campus in Rural Illinois
- Restaurant-style meals and snacks – prepared by a chef
- Meditation Room
- Indoor pool
- Workout room
- Regularly scheduled outings and activities
- Private rooms and bathrooms
- On-site detox
- Partial hospitalization, Inpatient, and IOP treatment options
Lincoln Recovery might be just what you’re looking for to make long-term recovery from your addiction a reality.
Address: 19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
Willow Springs Recovery
Willow Springs Recovery is one of the premier 30-day rehab options in Dallas, Texas, and for a good reason. The sprawling 38-acre campus offers plenty of room to explore, enjoy activities and relax. Some clients say they are staying at a resort while working on their addiction recovery at Willow Springs, which is precisely how they are supposed to feel. This top-of-the-line facility encourages clients to make the most of the quiet, dig in, and enjoy all that recovery has to offer. In addition, an on-site detox ensures that clients get the best care – from intake to completion – so they can enjoy a successful recovery journey.
What you’ll find:
- Keep your phone and computer
- Pool, gym, and recreational activities
- Off-campus outings
- Healthy, chef-prepared meals
- Special dietary food preparation
- Individualized treatment plans to meet client needs
- A wide variety of treatment options
- Highly trained staff
Willow Springs Recovery believes that treatment should be enjoyable and that transitioning from active addiction to recovery should be smooth and gentle. You want to keep seeing the changes and beauty of living clean and sober every day.
Address: 11128 TX-21, Bastrop, TX 78602
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.